Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-04-01 Origin: Site
Urea-formaldehyde cover plate Urea-formaldehyde resin is very special in plastics. It is not a thermoplastic resin, but a thermosetting resin. It is a polymer that reacts with urea and formaldehyde. The cured resin is non-toxic, colorless and has good light resistance. It can be used for a long time without discoloration, even during thermoforming, and various colorants can be added to prepare various bright-colored products.
The urea-formaldehyde cover plate is made by grinding the raw materials into powder, and then making it through high pressure and high temperature. It is also because of this production process that the wear resistance of the urea-formaldehyde cover is the best among several materials, and the urea-formaldehyde cover is also excellent in friction resistance. In terms of appearance, the urea-formaldehyde cover also has its own unique advantages. Because it is made of powder, the toilet has various shapes and looks as clean as a mirror.
1. Urea-formaldehyde resin has high hardness, sturdy and durable, not easy to be scratched, and has good scratch resistance;
2. The toilet cover made of urea-formaldehyde resin has the best texture, and it is easy to show a sense of high quality when compared with other materials under the light;
3. It is resistant to weak acid, weak alkali and oil and other media, not easy to be damaged, and has a long use time.
1. Urea-formaldehyde resin is inconvenient to process, with higher technical requirements and high cost, so the price is not cheap.
2. It is easy to absorb water, so the water resistance and electric resistance are poor, and the heat resistance is not high.
PP cover PP material is the first to appear, also known as polypropylene. Similar to PVC material, PP material is also cheap and easy to process, but its strength, hardness and heat resistance are better than PVC material, and it can be used at about 100 degrees Celsius.
PVC sheet is a common sheet in our life, and the price is relatively cheap. Its process is mainly vacuum plastic film, which belongs to plastic material. The toilet cover made of this material is also the most common in life. Its greatest use value is its hardness, durability and cheapness.
1. It has good acid and alkali resistance, and can resist a variety of organic solvents and acid and alkali corrosion. Common acid and alkali organic solvents have little effect on it.
2. Non-toxic, tasteless, low density, good anti-electric performance and high frequency insulation, not easily affected by humidity.
1. The aging resistance of the PP cover is very poor, and it is usually very old after two or three years;
2. The material is soft, not wear-resistant, and has poor scratch resistance.
Expansion content: the toilets in the current home life, the materials of the toilet cover are basically plastic, wood, bamboo, urea-formaldehyde cover, stone, acrylic. Among them, the most common toilet cover on the market is acrylic cover, which has the advantages of long moisture and acid resistance, long service life, bright colors, easy maintenance and simple cleaning, and can be scrubbed with soap or a soft cloth.