Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-03-18 Origin: Site
Zinc alloy, steel, nylon, iron, stainless steel.
Surface treatment :
Powder spraying, galvanized alloy, galvanized steel, sandblasting, chrome zinc alloy, nickel steel, wire drawing and polishing, etc.
1. According to the type of base, it is divided into two types: unloading and fixed.
2. According to the type of the arm body, it can be divided into two types: sliding type and card type.
3. According to the door cover position is divided into full cover (straight bend, straight arm) generally cover 18 cm, half cover (middle bend, bend arm) cover 9 cm, hidden (big bend, big bend) door all hidden inside;
4. According to the development stage of the hinge is divided into: a force hinge, two force hinge, hydraulic buffer hinge, touch self-opening hinge, etc.;
5. According to the hinge opening Angle: generally used 95-110 degrees, special 25 degrees, 30 degrees, 45 degrees, 135 degrees, 165 degrees, 180 degrees and so on;
6. According to the type of hinge is divided into: ordinary one, two force hinge, short arm hinge, 26 cup micro hinge, pin hinge, aluminum frame door hinge, special Angle hinge, glass hinge, rebound hinge, American hinge, damping hinge, thick door hinge and so on.
1. General hinge
It is the general hinge we often say, it can be used for cabinet doors, windows, doors, etc. Hinges can be divided into iron, copper, and stainless steel in terms of material. From the specifications, it can be divided into: 2” (50mm), 2.5” (65mm), 3” (75mm), 4” (100mm), 5” (125mm), 6” (150mm), 50-65mm hinges are suitable for Cabinets, closet doors, 75mm for windows and screen doors, 100-150mm for wooden doors and aluminum alloy doors in the gate. The disadvantage of ordinary hinges is that they do not have the function of spring hinges. After the hinges are installed, various bumpers must be installed, otherwise the wind will blow the door panels. In addition, there are special hinges such as detachable hinges, flag hinges, and H hinges. They can be disassembled and installed according to various special needs of the wooden door. It is very convenient. When used, it is restricted by the direction. There are left and right types.
2. Spring hinge
Mainly used for cabinet doors and closet doors, it generally requires a plate thickness of 18-20mm. From the material point of view, it can be divided into: galvanized iron, zinc alloy. From the performance point of view, it can be divided into two types: holes are required and holes are not required. No need to make holes is what we call bridge hinges. The bridge hinge looks like a bridge, so it is commonly called bridge hinge. Its characteristic is that there is no need to drill holes in the door panel, and it is not limited by the style. Specifications are: small, medium, and large. Holes need to be punched, that is, spring hinges that are commonly used on cabinet doors. Its characteristics: the door panel must be punched, the style of the door is restricted by the hinge, the door will not be blown open by the wind after it is closed, and there is no need to install various touch spiders. Specifications are: &26, &35. There are detachable directional hinges and non-detachable non-directional hinges.
For example, the 303 series of Longsheng hinges are detachable directional hinges, and the 204 series are non-detachable spring hinges which can be divided in shape: full cover (or straight arm, straight curved) half cover (or curved arm, middle The inner side (or big bend, big bend) hinges are equipped with adjusting screws, which can adjust the height and thickness of the board up and down, left and right. The distance between the two screw fixing holes on the side of the hole is generally 32mm, and the distance between the diameter side and the two sides of the board is 4mm (Drawing pictures). In addition, there are various special specifications of spring hinges, such as: inner 45 degree angle hinge, outer 135 degree angle hinge, and 175 degree angle hinge.
Regarding the difference between the three hinges of right angle (straight arm), half bend (half bend), and big bend (big bend):
The right-angle hinge allows the door to completely cover the side panel;
Half-curved hinges allow the door panel to cover part of the side panel;
The large curved hinge can make the door panel and the side panel parallel.