Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-02-18 Origin: Site
In our daily life, the toilet seat is most likely to break after being used for a long time. It is often loose and leads to falling down after being lifted. Then how to replace the broken toilet seat? Today we are going to teach you how to quickly change the toilet seat at home?
Materials required: one set of toilet seat with accessories (including one toilet seat, 2 screws, 2 square tenons and 2 sets of nuts)
1. Loosen the screws fixing the toilet seat under the back side on both sides of the toilet and remove the old toilet seat.
2. The two screws in the accessories, respectively inserted into the square tenon, and then set into the iron shaft on both sides of the toilet seat.
3. Align the screws on both sides of the toilet with the screw holes on both sides behind the toilet, and tighten the screws according to the upper and lower positions of the screw caps.
Locking mounting parts package (screws, decorative covers, supports, expansion bolts)
Lower lock mounting parts package (screws, decorative covers, supports, gaskets, plastic nuts)
What kind of toilet seat to choose suitable for their home toilet, too big and too small are not appropriate, it is best to consult professionals to obtain the appropriate selection. You just need to:
1. Determine whether the toilet is locked or locked. If you don't know, you can take a picture of the side of the toilet to show the shop owner.
2. Determine the shape of the toilet, do not know can take a top view of the toilet to the shop owner.
3. Measure the size of the toilet: length, width, hole distance, box distance, if the end of the toilet is radian, also need to measure the width of the tail, in case the end of the newly bought toilet seat is stuck and can not open and close.
1) Hole spacing: is the distance between the two mounting holes at the rear of the toilet
2) Length: the distance between the hole and the center point to the front end of the toilet
3) Width: the distance from the center of length to both sides of the toilet
4) Tail width: is the length of the toilet hole distance extended to both sides of the toilet
5) Box distance: is the vertical distance between the mounting hole and the toilet water tank
Note: after measuring these data, you can also measure the size of the mounting hole. The diameter of the mounting hole is between 14-17mm. You can install the toilet seat by locking it.
We are committed to solving various problems in toilet seat cover,such as the rate of descent is not uniform, make loud noise and so on. As a professional manufacturer of fully automated SoftClose damper devices, we have been in this market for 10 years, and accumulated rich experience in customer service. Our products now represent us in over 50 countries around the globe. Our research and development department, with its experienced engineers, creative designers and detail-oriented technicians, keeps surprising the industry with new designs and cutting-edge features.