Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-03-25 Origin: Site
There are many materials for toilet lids, and each material has its own characteristics. How to choose depends on your needs.
1. Urea-formaldehyde cover plate: In terms of production, the urea-formaldehyde cover plate is made by grinding the raw materials into powder, and then making it through high pressure. The toilet cover of this material is relatively strong in terms of wear resistance and scratch resistance, and it is also easy to clean during use. Generally, the toilet cover of this material is used on high-end toilets, and the appearance is smooth and porcelain.
2. PVC board: PVC board is a kind of vacuum plastic film. Although it belongs to the plastic material, the PVC board is improved on the basis of plastic. At present, this material is widely used in the packaging industry. The hardness of the PVC board toilet cover is higher than that of ordinary plastic materials, and the practicability is also relatively high.
3. Plastic: Basically, in terms of price, the price of plastic toilet covers is relatively low. Basically, toilets with a price between 300 and 800 yuan are made of plastic. The toilet cover of this material is relatively low in price, and correspondingly, it is slightly inferior to other materials in terms of product quality.
4. Wood: Wood toilet lids are uncommon, as they are rarely chosen to match, if not a wooden toilet. In order to play a waterproof role, the wooden toilet seat has also undergone special treatment. In terms of price, the price of the wooden toilet seat is also relatively high because of the relatively high production cost.
5. Acrylic: The acrylic plate is transliterated, and the material is plexiglass that has undergone special treatment. This kind of glass has high hardness and high cost. The toilet cover of this type of material is relatively high in aesthetics, and is generally used in toilets aimed at the high-end market. In addition, it is also relatively high in gloss and color.
In short, there are many kinds of materials for the toilet cover, and what material is good for the toilet cover needs to be judged according to individual needs. Finally, it is reminded that when purchasing a toilet, if you cannot judge the quality of the toilet, you can judge it by buying a bucket cover.
1. Choose the good bathroom toilet lid covers supplier
Now no matter what product you buy, you pay attention to the brand, and the same is true for toilet covers. There are many brands of toilet covers, such as Kohler, Wrigley, Huida, etc. The quality of toilet covers from these big brands is guaranteed.
2. Choose the right size
Next, you need to choose the right size, because there are different sizes and types of toilet seats. If you want to choose a suitable product, you must first measure the size of the toilet, and choose the toilet cover according to the shape and size of the toilet.
3. Material selection should be reliable
The toilet cover is mainly made of ABS and PP materials. ABS is hard and has poor flexibility. It is mostly used for auto parts and telephone handles. The PP material has good flexibility and is not easy to break, and the PP material can also be used to make baby bottles. It is conceivable that its environmental protection performance is good.