Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-03-14 Origin: Site
Hinge is a mechanical device used to connect two solids and allow relative rotation between them. Hinges can be made of movable components or of collapsible material. Hinge is mainly installed on the doors and Windows, and the hinge is more installed on the cabinet, according to the material classification is mainly divided into stainless steel hinge and iron hinge; Hydraulic hinge appeared again to let people get better enjoyment (call damping hinge again), its characteristic is to bring buffer function when cabinet door is closed, the noise that minimized with cabinet body collision when cabinet door is closed gives out.
1. The door hinge: It is divided into ordinary type and bearing type, ordinary type has been mentioned above, now focus on bearing type. Bearing type from the material can be divided into copper, stainless steel. From the specifications of 100X75, 125X75, 150X90, 100X100, 125X100, 150X100, thickness of 2.5mm, 3mm bearings have two bearings, four bearings. From the current consumption situation, the selection of copper bearing hinges is more, because of its beautiful, bright, moderate price, and equipped with screws.
2. Spring hinge: mainly used for cabinet door, wardrobe door, it generally requires the thickness of the plate is 18-20mm. From the material points, can be divided into galvanized iron, zinc alloy. From the performance points, can be divided into the need to hole, do not need to hole two. No hole is what we call a bridge hinge. Bridge hinge looks like a bridge, so commonly known as bridge hinge. Its characteristic is to do not need to drill hole on door plank, and do not suffer style limitation.
3. Heavy hinge: due to the particularity of the installation position, the requirements of the hinge are also very large, the general size is above 150MM, the bearing force is large, the shape structure is in line with the special structure of the cabinet door, often used in cold storage, refrigerator and other large doors, mostly zinc alloy material.
4. Mechanical and electrical cabinet hinge: it includes nylon hinge with high wear resistance; Corrosion resistant, high strength zinc alloy hinge; Corrosion resistance, oxidation resistance, high strength stainless steel hinge, often used in mechanical and electrical cabinet doors, mechanical equipment operating box, etc.
5. Other hinges: mesa hinges, door hinges, glass hinges, toilet seat hinges. The glass hinge is used to install the frameless glass cabinet door, and the thickness of the glass is not more than 5-6mm. The style has holes and has all the properties of spring hinges. No holes for magnetic suction type and top mounting type, such as Pepsi, magnetic glass hinge.
1. Locate the 2 bolts that connect the hinge to the back of the toilet seat (the bolts have a lid on them, and when you lift the lid you can see the two bolts).
2. Remove the two bolts using a Phillips screwdriver. Observe the installation sequence of the nuts and washers on the bolts to prevent the washers and nuts from falling off.
3. Remove bolts and nuts.
4. Clean dirty toilet edges.
5. Clean the dirt on the toilet seat.
6. Install the toilet seat hinge and take care to prevent the sealing ring on the toilet seat from falling off.